Skip to content Skip to navigation

May I use transfer credit toward the major?

Transfer students may petition to apply coursework from institutions outside Stanford University to their major, provided the Registrar has already awarded transfer credit and that the coursework is relevant and/or equivalent to courses approved for the STS major. All such petitions are subject to approval by the STS faculty director.